Sunday, January 3, 2016

New year

As honest as this sounds, I've become so lazy (busy) to keep up with writing blog posts. Maybe i'm not so much of a poetic person anymore, and maybe i just prefer to hide in my own cave and sort my thoughts when things get tough. Nevertheless, i'm still here.

2015 is officially over, and i swear i'm not even ready for a new age....

The past year was by far my worst and best year. 

By worst, I've seen the ugliest side of humans. Sides i never knew would exist in reality other than in dramas. How awful and disgusting humans get to achieve their selfish means. How they could shed crocodile tears but were gloating over your sorrow behind your back. I'm not even kidding. Through my poly life, I've met 2 most horrible humans ever. And just by thinking on what they have done solely on me gross me out. I wish one day i can spill the beans here, maybe one day when i'm much older, or maybe one day when i'm totally detached from "poly".

The thing is you put in so much for someone, your heart will naturally expect the person to do the same. But this is the realistic world whereby how much you fork for someone may/may not be a rewarding experience for you. I'm exactly the type of person who feels toooo much, yet others feel too little. I've done so much for them, yet all they return back was backstabs, crocodile tears, and a-fuck-off-mend-yourself attitude. How ridiculous because it never pricks their heart to do such a thing on me, yet it pricks my heart that I've been virtually living with them yet i couldn't even sense this coming. Such is life.


But i guess by best, I've really met my best. 

I've grew with my other half through last year. Our love has nurtured further through last year. It wasn't an easy ride, but it was a hella worth one. 

I saw how much MORE my friends could do for me. Through my toughest times, i was never alone. I've never asked for so much from them, yet it really still touches my heart now that they can do so much for me. Thank you my wives and my halfway bitch, i know i need not say more because cliche things are always kept in heart. I wish i could show the world how you guys are the greatest blessings, or i could at least repay this back, but before i really could, please be my forever genuine friends i hold closest to heart. 


I hope that my future years will always be better, and that i'll always end off a year by saying that it is my best by far. 2015 shall be the worst, and nothing more in the future. 


-------

OH YAH, i'll have 3 births of nephews/nieces in 2016!!!! So happy for my cousins when i heard the news :')







^ I've been working so often in Froth these past month while juggling with my school work, because i really need the money for graduation trip and birthdays. Luckily enough, work is always fun for me because of all the people i enjoy working with!! (even though Froth has definitely changed SOO much because more than 5 people left within a month's span.......)





^ Advanced xmas celebration at Gardens by the Bay before he flew to Bali! The christmas vibes, songs and company were good, but other than that the crowd and everything else was bad.




^ Froth had a 50% on ALL MAINS on 22nd December because it was our 1st year opening anniversary!!!





^ Xmas dinner with my favourite girls at Big Mama Korean Food!!! 

The food was surprisingly so good!!! We ordered some chicken and pork, and their famous Dakgalbi stew pot!!! And we all got so surprised when we tasted their meat!! Thumbs up because this is one of the best korean food i've had in Singapore :)





^ Had new year's eve dinner with my girls before a drinking session with Jon and his friends!!! 

That countdown night at Five bar was pretty good! The music was good, the new year vibes was even better!! I think i'll return there next year again because it's a good hideout from the usual crowded fireworks area!





^ Dinner with my family at Crab in Da Bag @ East Coast! 

The dinner was delicious (price was expensive thou), considering that this is my first time having such a meal somewhat like the highly raved Dancing Crab!


------

I'm currently facing the most difficult programming project in my 3 years of Business Informatics course...... It really got me so stressed up and scared that i won't be able to graduate.... I really can only pray and try my best, hope all things will turn out fine :')

So excited for my graduation trip with my favourite girls, but I haven't got into planning our itinerary and accommodation booking because i'm so cooped up with school work :(

Till the next one sweeties xx.