What beats a day with your favorite girls??? Absolutely nothing!
Spent my whole wednesday at USS with the other six girls. Despite being there for almost four times & getting a little bored of the rides, i gotta admit USS is really a happy place. It is like another world of fun on this small island, and once you step in, you can totally feel the surge of excitement getting into you. I like that feeling :)
I looked through the entire album and found so many pictures i really like, arghhhhh USS is such a suitable place to take pretty pictures :)
^ Just take a look at StarQuah and Chean hahaha
^ Took pictures with Betty Poop and Kung Fu Panda but a pity we missed Pinocchio after we came out from our ride
^ I just realised Zhichean's expression is hilarious here hahaha
^ I like this pic!!!
^ I secretly took this shot when i was taking the ride
^ I like this pic too!!!
^ And this too!!!
^ Their mandatory vogue shot
^ This picture looks abit fairytale-lish
^ Nighttime looks much prettier
We ended our night with dinner at a Taiwan cuisine restaurant at Vivocity. The night pulled a great full stop to the entire day with chats and laughter as we reminisced on our childish and hilarious happenings during our sec school days. I can't believe they grew up with me unknowingly :')
This sums up my day at USS! Caught a glimpse of the different props they prepared for Halloween Horror Night! Soooooo excited for it because i am probably going with Sharon!!!! Yipeeeeeee
Time of the month, and this backache is killing me, so i stayed home, watch my dramas, accompany Winnie, and just laze around. Was supposed to head out with my BBG, but period and hives (dearest her contracted hives) spoiled our plan. Get well soon dear!
Dread school to start................................goodbye readers x.






















































