Friday, October 11, 2013

Picture perfect

Don't know what to feel about the holidays ending. Happy because then i wouldn't be wasting time away, upset because who doesn't love holidays.

I just picked up random pictures from my iphone to give a short update so bear with it if it is too sloppy. 


^ Winnie lying on my arm and lap like a baby the other day ;)

Then on Tuesday i met up with WanTing! We had Habitat at Upper Thomson and my set of brunch was so yummy. Mine was tomato relish with bacon and eggs, i love it so much because their tomato relish was so sweet and tasty, and pair it with my add on sauteed mushrooms........PERFECT. 


^ But a pity the bread served was a little soggy, it could have been crispier. 

And what is HuiYi's brunch without her fav caramel latte? 




^ WanTing's was Big Ben! And we had Truffle fries as well, but i prefer PS Cafe's!



Sat a bus to town. I had my haircut and we had Smoothie King for dinner afterwards. We shared one wrap because we were too full from the brunch.


The following pictures were taken from our own self-timer so the quality and exposure was really bad... 








It was a simple yet good day with my bbg :-)

The next day i met up with my poly babes for dinner at Paddington House of Pancakes! WanTing read on the reviews and decided to try that out! I must say i am pretty surprised that their pancakes were quite good, for the fact that the chefs are all Indians!!!! Glad i found another yummy pancakes house, i really love pancakes so much :-)

Just in case you are wondering, Paddington House is located at the second level of City Square Mall!



^ This is Bri's! I forgot its name but it's under the french crepes section! 
I normally don't like creamy stuffs, like Carbonara or mushroom soup, but when i tried one mouth of this i was amazed!!!!!! Probably because the creamy taste wasn't very strong to me hahaha


^ This is mine! It's under the dollar pancakes. The pancakes were around (actually not) the size of a dollar. I LOVE MINE. The fact that it was topped with ice-cream! I love pancakes with ice-cream :)
And the three different types of dips at the side adds on to the tasty pancakes! The lightest color is toffee & banana, and it is my favourite!!! The one in dark brown is caramel, and it taste not that bad too. But the one in red is a little ordinary to me, it's raspberry. 


^ This is WanTing's! It's oreo pancakes! And we all agreed that her set was the worst among ours! Because the pancakes was a little too thick, and the oreo made her feel extra full.




Yesterday was spent at Trena's place. Had homecooked dinner and Dunkin Donuts. 
I am aware that whenever i update about my favourite girls, most of the time i would say it is a good day. But i really mean it! Probably because time spent with them is never enough. I love love love spending time with them, even if it's just idling our time away. 

So yes, yesterday was still a good night. We just sat at the dining table after dinner and talked about anything and everything that comes into our mind. And laughed about silly and daily things. I enjoyed myself so much though we just sat there for 3 hours, chatted and didn't realise time passed by incredibly fast. It was already 11.27pm when we first took sight of the clock. 










This sums up my simple post, will be back for more! Till then.