Hey there everyone! Finally have some updates in life that i can talk about here, haha i didn't have anything to say a week ago and that's why i dragged and dragged a post.
After Grandpa passed away, Bro continue his stay in Singapore for another week before he flies back to Holland. And on Monday he took his flight back! See you in a month Kor!
^ Ain't my brother handsome? Instantly ugly beside him. His nose is so sharp that it doesn't seem to belong to an Asian's and ahhhh i just think my bro is a handsome young man.
Then on Tuesday i had another presentation! I think i did worse compared to my first one. It isn't that i forget my lines or i was unnatural, but that i can feel my lips shivering!!! Though my friends still said i did well.... :')
Met up with Sharon after my class which ends at 6. We planned to catch "Now you see me" together and maybe sit down for dinner while she rant at me regarding everything she wanna tell me. But there was a crazy line of queue all the way to the escalator!!! The tickets ran out before we got them. She was really upset.
But still, we managed to catch up quite a lot :)
Things weren't going my way that day on tuesday. I wanted to eat Mos Burger in the afternoon, but guess what? They ran out of fries and chicken!! How could this even happen!!?? And then wanted to watch a movie with Sharon because we know we have missed alot of good movies, but it ran out of tickets!!??
And then on Wednesday, i wanted to wear a pair of shorts i got from Melbourne, but i just cannot find it!! And just when i was going to be late for school yet i'm still choosing my outfit at home, Winnie tore the toilet roll into pieces and left it ALL in the living room!! I literally have to go pick them up one by one! So angry at that time, i just shouted "Fuck my life"
But finally something went better as i thought. Went swimming at WanTing's place after our lesson which ends at 1. Had my virgin Sogurt cup first. Swam 20 laps after that which i am proud of myself, because i haven't swim in a long time :-)
^ They all laughed at me when i had a mountain full of Sogurt. They say no one does this in Sogurt because their price go by weight. I regretted because i was feeling damn full afterwards.
^ Meet Wan Ting's little sister, Rong Xuan! She's quite adorable and she reminds me of Olivia :( Oh how much i miss you cutie pie, how are you doing in Mel?
And we went to catch MONSTERS UNIVERSITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean who in our generation wouldn't want to watch that!!!!??? Monsters Inc was such a nice childhood movie, i remember i cried at the ending. And when i knew Monsters University was coming out, i jumped in joy!!! I told myself i must catch it.
It was indeed a gooooooood movie, i just awww-ed at all the monsters and scene :')
^ Had Din Tai Fung for dinner!
^ I had a really good day with this girl and Denise hehe
I dreamed about Grandpa yesterday but i don't know if i should be happy or sad that he has appeared in my dreams....because i dreamed that he was crying. I miss you Grandpa, i hope you are happy up there.
I created an ask.fm account after contemplating for a long time if i should!!! I have pasted the link at the link list (the side of this blog). Feel free to ask any questions there, i would love to reply them!
So glad it's finally Friday tmr, need to start on my revision over the weekends. 4 tests are coming up in about 1/2 weeks time and projects that are due soon too :(
Will update if i can! See you all by then :)