Sunday, June 16, 2013

Birthdays

Since everyone have their own things they have to tend to and their own busy periods, then birthdays are the only time when good friends can reconcile. Not that other days we can not, but birthdays would be the most appropriate :)
 
Yeong's seventeenth on May 15th, we popped up at Republic Polytechnic with pizzas and a cake while he was undergoing volleyball training. And of course he couldn't just walked off like that so we waited for him. I must say RP is really huge and everywhere just look so spacious and pretty, unlike NYP; old and boring.
The girls sat on the ground and camwhored like we were at home. It was a pity everyone has to rush home because we all have tests the next day.
 

^ 8 of us managed to squeeze into one tiny car








^ I like this photo, it speaks a lot by itself



^ This crazy girl needs to maintain


 
And then there's beautiful Han's birthday on 27th May! Everyone has school including her, but not me. So i was in charged of picking her up from her school before meeting the rest at Paradise Inn, Nex.
Kaili joined after her school and we brought balloons to pick Han up from Millenia Institute. Head down to Nex and the others came thereafter. Had a fulfilling Chinese dinner and of course how could birthdays not have cake? We presented a cake from awfully choc.
 
It was a really good night when everyone teased about one another over the table and laughed at those inside jokes. That feeling was so awesome.







 
Lastly the most recent one which have passed: Chean's and Xiao Ying's on 14th June! I didn't join my girls in the afternoon session due to some personal reasons and only managed to join at night! But nevertheless it was an overall good night as well. Though the first part was silent and everyone was doing their own things, and while I catch up with Trena, the later part still managed to salvage everything. It was nice when everyone sat in a circle at Boat Quay and it feels like we have returned back to the old days. Chatted and played some games. The good company makes up to everything :-)


But yet again we were missing one to be complete. Previously was Sharon who needs to work, and now is Tian Long who is enjoying himself at Vietnam and Cambodia. It's alright, more chances to come! 


^ These 3 girls, I must say, are so brave. They took the bungee ride. If it was me i would never dare to do so. I would have chickened out way before I step up onto the seat. 




 
^ And of course a shot must have with this cutie pie

 

^ Good night, good ambience, good scenery, good company





 
^ Sharon is officially drunk
 
That's about it. Grandpa's funeral wake has officially ended on June 13th. Everything has been settled. Nothing more I need to add on. Grandpa is now at peace, he is now at where he wants to be (the sea), he is now watching over us. Grandpa I know you can see what all of us are doing, so await my marriage when i'm going to give my life to a trusting man, and await my childbirth when God decided to give me a gift. Everyone loves you Gong and everyone misses you. We are still here, I know you can see how bonded the Ang family are and how much love you have fostered between all of us. We are what you have cultured into, we are proud to have you, as much as you are proud to have us. I love you grandpa, forever and always.
 
It's Father's day today, the cousins decided to whip up a meal for our fathers but our idea was immediately turned away. So no plans for Father's Day. But still, Happy Father's Day to 2 important men in my life; My great father and my noble grandfather.
 
Sharon is going to crash my crib at around 4am so I was about to head for supper with Elroy but nope because I am too lazy to step out of the house already.
Have a great week everyone! xx