Friday, September 14, 2012

Old man

Sept 13- Happy 18th Birthday TianLong!! You've been an all-rounder & awesome friend :)
Settled with lunch and simple celebration at Marche.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


I don't like how selfish i am at times, and those childish moments. I just hate how sensitive and vulnerable i am. I hate how in the past i can take jokes yet now i just can't. I hate how i take every single thing to heart. I hate how immature i am. I hate how no longer i can be myself in front of several because i know i get hurt easily. And i hate why what my mind asked me to do yet my heart just resist them.
But at the end of the day i'm still me. I reflect and i'll try to improve to be a better one. But no promises... i guess friends just have to accept how one another are.

If there's one thing i'm proud i have in life, that will be the people around me. Humans, i should say, taught me many things. Happiness or cruelty or anything in life. Whether it's through scoldings or advices, i just think every single day i learn something new. Even when a day goes by normally with school and then home, i still feel i learnt something. Maybe not new, but it's just living with contentedness. Be thankful.

Prelims are not yet over but i have already started to slacken off. But thinking about how fast time has flew by, it just fears me that in a blink of an eye you might be walking down the aisle with your partner. It's already the month of September, i still have the feeling i had since August. The feeling of something incomplete. I seriously have no idea what's that feeling about but that's just it. Sooner or later we'll be graduating, and thinking back, my 4 years in MF was really a fulfilling one. No doubt i never regretted i entered this school and met a bunch of 'heavenly' friends that anyone and even me are envious and proud of.
We may not know how future is like for us, so i guess just living our lives to the fullest is enough. I do not know if i am living life to the fullest right now because we are just a 16 teen only, but at least i had the feeling i already did. Life just continues each day. With a new face of life and surroundings in the future, i bet i'll learn sth new again. But what it comes down still is, i really do hope we'll still keep in contact, my friends. I look forward to those days our friendships goes on and nothing breaks them up.

With love, me.