Sunday, September 2, 2012

Indeed a sweet 16th

Damn.. I have let my laziness caught up with me..

My special day was first kicked start with hong baos by my parents, heartwarming messages by friends, and calls by severals. Table was then filled with presents when i came into class, that was pretty much a very touching start to my day. When our recess break commences, i was brought to a simple celebration in the school canteen. School passed by like a breeze and i was instructed by the girls to head home for a shower and get prepared for the real celebration at night.
Spent my night at a Japanese restaurant at Holland Village, and was surprised with donuts and YiFang when i was eating away. Their purpose of the donuts was to demoralise me, making me think they did not get something i really craved for on my bday. Which thereafter it explains why they surprised me with macaroons which they all know is my fav sweet treats. Haagen Dazs and taking of photos right after, and Xunhao then popped out as another surprise. A simple yet amazing night i could hardly describe using words, but thinking back, it was a warm, sweet and memorable 16th for me. It needs no explanation, because i can feel it deeply in my heart.

Photobucket

^ Kwan Tyng made me yummy nutella bread :)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

^ Prezzies :) I have wallet and dress from YiFang, shorts from Mom. Jacket and Perfume from those dearies. Cards and little gifts from many individuals. Muffins from Xunhao. Photo board from dearest clique. Polaroids of the night :)

My bunch of friends are one i am so proud to have. I can boost to anyone else, and every one of them envy me so much. These few i need not mention, but times and again i pat myself on my back to remind myself how lucky and blessed i am, and that i must have done many good deeds in my previous life to deserve them in my life now. You have no idea how much i treasure them. I want to shout out to the whole world how proud and blissful i feel to have them by my side every single day. I want to shout out how happy i am with them and how much more happiness i receive than anyone else in this world. It's such a wonderful thing to have met them, and spent my 16th with them. Nothing is better than that. It was indeed a sweet 16th, and i know i will never forget that day when i finally realised love has always been around me, and when my friends actually meant a hell lot to one another. And most importantly, they didn't only celebrated for my birthday, but also simply because we just meant sth to one another and it's like a commemoration. That's the most heartwarming thing i felt.

Thank you so much guys, you all had better not leave me or any single one of us. I don't want to imagine a life without all of you. But even if time and cruelty in life eventually pulls us all apart one day, remember to smile back at our memories and keep them in the deepest end of our heart, & never let anyone else invade them. I want to keep something that belongs to all of us. I'm selfish this way, i want no one to replace any of us and our memories. Those memories are completely ours only.

I have been lagging behind time and i lack the motivation to sit down for long and study. I told myself i'm in a dead pile of shit if i continue this way through this 1 intensive week of holiday. I got no spare time to play and do any other things apart from studying anymore. I need to get down seriously to work, study for long hours and not short ones and take a long break. I need to.
Goodnight sweethearts.