These tears just won't stop. They don't after knowing how lonely the owner is. They don't because the owner realised in times of needs, her friends aren't there for her. Don't expect people to be 24/7 here for me, but i once thought different situations different timings there were different people for me. This time no, tears just won't stop. I have no one to talk to, if i don't even have my friends to talk to then who else can i talk to? I really really just need one listening ear, just one from my many true friends. Feeling so lonely, facing 4 walls, hugging my duck, crying non-stop. Because many things happened today & yet i only have myself. A company, a listening ear is just enough. But yet...
I waited and waited for my friends, but it turned out that no one did, only Li Wen. But i can't confide in her anymore, we were once so perfect friends, but now?
Friends of mine should know i'm rather fragile.. I truly am. I secretly bleed inside but no one knows, no one

