Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Be bold

Pls pls pls make bold assumptions that you are important to me...because i really do not know how to make the true important people feel they're really impt or cherished in my heart. I mean i always say "you know who you are", because i really assumed if you guys read my blog, you will really understand each of your importance to me.
Every time i try my best to make those really impt people feel as a whole, i want them to feel as part of me, but i know my friends are really stubborn. But if you guys aren't impt, why would i be planning outings between us? Why would i invest time on us?

Each and every one of you, the girls, are really really extraordinary in my point of view. In different conditions different situations & timings, there'll be different true friends by my side. I cherish each of you alot, in case you guys doesn't know. But i do want so much to express my love to ALL of you, i'll try my best.

Clique, 3 pigs, Sharon, Kwan Tyng, Trena... Will you guys see this? I want so much to express my love for you guys, i want so much that there'll be one day all of us get to go out with no quarrels between any of us. I want so much to let you guys know how much i love you, but i only hope you guys read this & feel touched, because you guys really mean alot.

There're so many other friends i feel no one can replace. My school companion Yi Xuan. My home companion Jia Hui. My laughter companion Jin Li. My once so perfect friend Li Wen. So many..
But i only have one me, and there's many to cherish. I can't afford to lose any of you, i can't let anymore true friends slip past my hands. I'll do my best, i'll make all my love ones feel important, and that includes you girls, my friends, my fam, and my cousins.