Saturday, September 20, 2014

Please be happy for me as much as i am for myself

"You'll never ever forsake someone that you love, or something that's already in your heart." & "He doesn't even have to let go, because it's not something he has put to heart." & "If you really love someone, it's so fucking hard to do things logically." So many more sentences coming from someone that instantly cleared up everything in my mind. I closed my eyes for a good 5 minutes, recalled everything between us, and these true sentences and words. Things have instantly become so clear to me. I feel so relieved because i got it thought through so much clearer now, and i can really start walking out of this, and this time i am doing it for myself and none other. No more "us" because in the first place everything has already ended. I am so thankful for this special one who has told me so much that really "bleached" my mind right now. I am even more thankful that i am convinced i will no longer dwell on this anymore. This time i am truly happy for myself :)