Thursday, May 8, 2014

£££

I just had one of the most inspiring chat about the future with my dad. I feel that dad is a successful man. Successful not by how much he earns but successful as in his perspective in life/society/everything that inspires me alot. And because of his love for his children, he can do alot, without asking for any credit or return.

I think a parents' love is the most selfless love on earth. I ask myself if i am a mother, will i be able to do the same? I honestly fear at the thought of it. Cos i think i can't. I can't sit in front of a desk and work all day, i can't stay under the sun all day, i am a person who is sick of the same old things. Tell me how do i enter the working industry in the future? It's like all i know is how to complain. And my parents? They do whatever within their ability, and provided a simple and contented life i have right now. It's their sweat and tears, their love for me. I really don't know how to thank my father further. Anyone who could listen to my dad speak will know how great he is as a man, a father, and a husband. Dad, you are so perfect, perfect in a way i look up to you alot. I hope you never have to leave me, i still want you talking sense into me, tellling me how naive i am, and teaching me about life. I need someone to guide me through.

I'm back for my train of UK posts.
PS: It's nice to know when people are telling me to continue my UK post because it's interesting to them. This is what keeps me blogging till now :')

12th April 2014: 
Madame Tussaud's day!!!!!
Anyone heading to London will definitely know it is a must to visit Madame Tussaud because where else can you get this privilege?! 
So though the tickets cost my wallet to instantly weigh lighter (45 pounds = SGD 95), xuan and i still went ahead! It was a pretty good tour around, because you not only get to take pictures with famous wax figures, but also ride on 4D rides, and make your own wax hands!!!!!! 
But i think i have been living in a cave, or do i not take notice of the news, because out of thousands of famous celebrities, i think i only know barely ten. And xuan know almost all.....

Before that, we settled our breakfast at Meat Liquor! Not really a fan of burgers, but the buffalo chicken burger i had was really good! I like its spicy sauce. And it makes me happy when i tried good affordable food in such a country :)














^ I know this is David and Victoria Beckham!!!









^ and Bruce lee!!!



^ Jackie Chan!










^ Did a thumbs up sign if you can't tell!



^ Look at my skin colour difference at the waist! The temperature of this wax hands dip was 60 degrees! At the first dip it was perfectly alright. But at the third dip, my hands were starting to hurt and the lady was telling me "I know, we'll be done soon" haha


















^ He reminds me of dearest grandpa....




^ Michael Jackson



^ Adele!










^ The 4D ride was quite special and i think that's personally my best part of the tour :)

Located Wahaca for dinner! It's mexican cuisine recommended by LadyIronChef! To be honest when we ordered 2 dishes to share, and when it came, i thought i will be adding order because the portion was so small!! But no i was wrong, i was so full even though i shared my food with xuan! Moral of the story is not to underestimate the size of the dish ;)










Food was quite yummy hehe!

After dinner, xuan and i ran some errands and explored around before we decided to get some deserts at Liverpool Street!















This is end of day 12!

Was halfway through day 13 but decided to put it in another post because my eyelids are taking a toll on me. Have been feeling so tired lately, i have trouble pulling myself out of bed in the morning. I hope i can sleep well tonight.

Ever felt like nothing else is making you tired other than your own inner self? Yup exactly how i'm feeling right now.
Goodnight sweeties.