Hi guys i'm back! Collated all my pictures over the past few days to give you all a good read! So here's it :)
So on last Thursday, Yeong met me for dinner near my place because he wanted to visit Winnie! We brought her to the nearest park for a walk. He is my only friend who does not find it a hassle to come all over to my place just to play with Winnie, and catch up with me. Really appreciate and love this part of him alot :')
Oh and he got me a cap from Myanmar as souvenir!! My first ever cap ;)
Friday is of course the favorite day for everyone, i mean come on who loves monday?!
^ Tiff is too hyper hahaha
Yeap i was so happy that i jumped around, and Tiff was bugging me because she wants to join too ;)
The following day at around 5am, my parents and i drove to Kuala Lumpur. As i've said in the earlier post i was going back for a monthly gathering! So thankful for this gathering that did give me a breather. We had Korean cuisine for dinner and it was so good. Felt so full afterwards, but what's new since it's dad's treat? HE ALWAYS OVER-ORDERS.
The next day we had dim sum with my cousins again and drove back to Singapore at around 4pm. We reach at around 7.30pm, and went for dinner with my maternal cousins at Ubin Seafood.
I really love the relationships with all my cousins and relatives. I always tell myself how lucky i am, because hardly anyone else have such a wonderful family like mine :-)
^ My cousin wanted to bake some chocolate cupcakes for everyone and so we did! It may not look good, but please don't judge the cupcakes by its appearance!! It tasted really good! I hardly have good end results because i can't bake well. But with my cousin's help (or rather i was helping her), this was a total success!!! I was so delighted when i tasted it.
^ CUSTARD BUNSSSSSSSSS
Always enjoy going back to Malaysia :)
Last but not least, the below few are just random pictures taken using Bri's fish eye lens today!
^ Love this pic!
That's all!!!
I kind of lost my cool this morning, but i made sure no one sees anything. Haven't felt this disturbed in a long time. I feel so so empty, like no one is guiding me, and i feel like an absolute thrash. A 17 year old yet still do not know what to do with her life. I feel like i am such a burden to my parents. And i always have all types of excuses to deceive my way through things i fail to accomplish. I'm just ranting, pardon me. But i'm already feeling a little better.
Though it is a tuesday tmr, at least i don't dread it as much as monday. Till then guys xx.