Pardon me if i accidentally add in some vulgarities here, my blood's boiling REALLY badly. Fucker.
1st March: Swimming with Yeong and dinner at Northpoint afterwards.
3rd March: Queenstown > A&F at Orchard with Yaorui hunting for Sharon's birthday prezzie.
4th March: Yeong accompanied me to go back to our former school, Mayflower Secondary, to get my appeal letter from Mr Vick, and headed down to SP to settle it. I really hope this time round my appeal would be successful...
6th March: Went for a medical check up for the enrollment issues, met up with TianLong and we went for Kevin's basketball match at NUS. Though MFSS lost, but it was still a spectacular one as it was my first time witnessing a bball match. Yeong joined us after his tour at RP with Gladys, and 3 of us settled our dinner at Novena.
7th March: Sharon's 17th Birthday Celebration at Antoinette @ Palais Renaissance. I won't die of boredom seeing them everyday if i could, their laughter and presence are that contagious. A wonderful night well spent when we sat down and played a new game Zhichean and Trena introduced :)
^ Happy seventeenth my dear girl, you are one of the few i cannot afford to lose. I hope you enjoyed such a failed celebration and keep the bubbly character of yours. I love you for everything you have done for me, thank you best friend :')
^ Sorry was just interested in savoring the yummy cheesecake from Rive Gauche hahaha
^ She loves fake sunflowers
^ They said it's hot to see girls kiss like that, no? Used to kissing like that with her though ;)
^ I miss Nana Wah...... Had a great chat on the phone with her last night :')
Roughly sums up my start of the week for March.
Apologies because my next update will be taking a long time. But don't leave this site people, i'll be right back! :-)





































