If you don't mind, take some time to read this. It ain't anything special but some things i felt.
After a book by Nicholas Sparks, the quotes and sentences that inspired me ran through like the flooding of a river. I started thinking how i led my life by taking in everything outsiders commented on me and changing for the better, how i led my life thinking maybe if i do so it would impress so & so. It's kind of silly isn't it, leading a life just to impress others and not for the sake of living for myself & my love ones? "Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world." and the book also mentioned how the mother felt she had not taught her child how wonderful it is to love someone and have them love you back.
Love to me was all along a wonderful thing. Love comes in many ways, and it's simply not just loving a companion for life. But it also applies loving the ones who deserve your love. Family counts, and my bunch of good friends do too. It's just amazing when one day you wake up from your sleep still thinking how great life is.
I have no doubt life is amazing. I lived with happiness each day, with contentedness of how great life has been already going well for me. With a pack of family that anyone desires, love comes along the way. I used the word pack because my family is inclusive of my cousins, the ones who made up my life, and i know they will still do even till the day i step into my coffin. With a bunch of friends i never thought would be granted to me, but it really did. They never left me, and they made up my teenage life --- sorrows, joy, love and everything else.
Yes i do face problems along the way, but think about it who doesn't? Afterall my life is still just as marvelous now! Isn't that incredibly enough? I think it is. I have a life i think it's way beyond good.
I would like to thank the above mentioned people - my family and friends. You guys made up my life, made up me. I would never want to imagine life without any of you. This comes from the bottom of my heart : I love you
In less than a month, we'll be facing the prelim examinations. I can't afford to lose anymore time. Pardon me if the updates get lesser each month! Till then.



