Thursday, May 31, 2012

Anyone knows how this feeling is like? I have so many confused feelings i don't know how to convey when i really am interested in telling you, i can say all night because you listen, but i really don't know how to express.

Today marks my last Student Leader event in Mayflower Secondary. This will be the last time i sincerely enjoy planning an event with my department members. I don't know if anyone knows me well, but frankly speaking, i'm really very down now on my way home typing this post. Nobody knows how much i love being a student leader. The memories i hold when planning events is so much, and having a chairperson like Tianlong is almost the best thing. We can worked so well together, and leading our department is such joy. Not to forget my department members, they are so lovely, i honestly think PR is really united. They say secondary school life is the best part of your life, & i have always agree to this statement. And another that is so true "Good things eventually come to an end"
I am someone who will grip so tightly onto something once it belongs to me, or once it's sth impt to me. I hardly let go. Having to let go being an SL, or graduating this school, i bet i'll never forget this feeling.
You know what? I think i once said when i'm with my cousins, i feel i'm in a fairyland, because when i'm with them, my problems and troubles are all chucked behind my mind, and all i can feel is love and laughter. Planning a SL event and seeing it successfully carried out is like seeing your own handmade precious stuff being born. And through all these, my department members are acting somehow like my cousins, when i'm in the midst of planning, my troubles seem to have fly away somewhere.

This feeling is totally horrible