Through so many times i thought which was the day, then i know it's actually this day, 6 months ago. It has come across my mind the first time we spend with one another, the night that starts everything till today, is it really true feelings out from you or is it just all fake? Now everything is proven. Right from the start this never has been true, right from the beginning it's fake, and it's only memories of ours but only i remember those. It's just all a pack of lies, it's just a way people manipulate others. Why? Why let me know only until today? No why let me came to know the truth only today? But why, till this very point, i still don't want to give up? I should have long time ago, why haven't i?
A study date with Me Myself and I 2 hours ago, yes now i feel i need time alone for everything. I want to try being independent, perhaps then i don't need to rely on anyone soon.


