Saturday, April 28, 2012

I don't know how to feel things anymore.

I swear my head hurts like fuck now. I got a bang against the double decker bed this morning and it was a loud one , because i was rushing out. I swear it's fucking painful. I'm seeing blurry visions, throbbing headache. Swear it hurts like fuck

It's always the period before exams i lose some things or am going through mental pain. Procastinate the whole afternoon of friday. Whole night spend on crying and talking on phones. Sat's study session with Xunhao wasn't productive enough. I can't continue this way, or my studies will fail me too.

Sorry for having you guys to always read on my unhappy rants here. But this is where i can express almost all my feelings.

If i were to choose again, i would rather i haven't felt that way, & all this would not have start.

A sunshine after rain. A smile brightens everything. True?