Saturday, January 7, 2012

So many times

So many times I tell myself I'm such a fool, so many times I tell myself it's ok, so many times I thought "haha yay I've put you behind for the time being", but yet so many times : just that time only. So many times I told myself to close one eye, so many times I still smile confidently, so many times i tell myself not to give up, so many times i whispered to myself things are not so simple, so many times i thought "it's not what appears on the surface", so many times I knew the truth, so many times i tell myself to forget it, so many times I think it will be impossible, so many times i prove myself right, so many times there are passed away chances, so many times I got beaten down so hard, but yet I still stood up. So many times so many times, but yet i still love you.